Firstly, we really hope you and your families have kept safe and well over the last few months. Here at The Cherrybrook we are preparing to re-open our doors and welcome guests back to enjoy the beauty of Dartmoor. We hope this will be early in July – depending on Government guidelines.
The wildlife is thriving, plant life is blooming, the sunsets and sunrises are stunning; there is nowhere better for a peaceful, relaxing, stress-free break.
To reassure you – we will be doing all we can to make your stay safe by complying with Government guidelines. Here are a few points detailing what you can expect:
- We have installed hand sanitising dispensers around the building (at all main entrances and at doors leading into the dining room)
- We will be running meal times in 2 sittings to ensure social distancing can be adhered to.
- Each sitting will include 2 tables in our large dining room (one either end), and one table in our bar area (again to adhere to social distancing)
- Each table will have its own buffet table offering fresh fruit salad, cereals and yoghurts, which will be cleared and cleaned between sittings.
- Key will be left in the room door and will have been thoroughly cleaned between occupancies.
- If other guests are in the reception area when you arrive then we ask you to please wait either outside – or in the front porch if it’s raining – until the area is clear.
- We have 3 acres of land and plenty of outside space in which guests may roam or sit to enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
- Our small honesty bar will not be in use at this time however, our larger more spacious ‘Outhouse’ bar will be available for you to sit and enjoy a drink and socialise at a distance (maximum 4 Groups).
- Evening meals will be available Sat, Sun, Tues & Wed (see our MENU for details) and Pizza will be available Mon & Fri (see our TAKE AWAY PIZZA menu for details)
Finally, not only have we reduced our pricing but have also held over the winter rates for the remainder of this year.
We have also altered our bookings policy and no longer require ‘up-front’ deposits, making only a 50% charge should you have to cancel within the last week leading up to your reservation. Our ‘Tariff’ page refers.